Sequencing and Informatics Services
This unit offers genomics and informatics services to cater to the needs of genotyping and sequencing for a range of applications in different themes of the global research program on Genetic gains, other Research Programs, and NARS partners. An arm of the Center of Excellence in Genomics & Systems Biology, provides services on a cost-to-cost basis with the objective of enhancing genomics applications in breeding as well as research at ICRISAT and its partner institutes.
The CEGSB hosts state-of-the-art genomics platforms such as HiSeq 2500, MiSeq, ABI3730, Microarray Spotter & Scanner, LiCOR, etc. and ahigh-performance computational analysis platform with 600 cores, 6 TB RAM and 830 TB storage.
- De novo and re-sequencing of genomes
- RNASeq/Transcriptome sequencing and small RNA sequencing
- ChiP-Seq, Methylation/Bisulfite sequencing
- SNP (KASPassay) and SSR genotyping
- DArT genotyping
- qRT-PCR analysis
- Sequence alignment and variant calling based on next generation sequencing data
- Basic genome and transcriptome analysis
- Genotyping-by-sequencing analysis
- Training in sequencing and genotyping data analysis.
For availing above mentioned services, please write to:
Ms. Anu Chitikineni
Senior Manager (Sequencing and Informatics Services Unit)
Center of Excellence in Genomics & Systems Biology (CEGSB)
Research Program – Genetic Gains
Bldg 300, ICRISAT
Patancheru- 502324, Greater Hyderabad
Tel: 040 3071 3345
Fax: 040 3071 3074/75